Tortilla de papa ∅green!
Keep coming with the recipes of the food pluggers* by mail.
This sent the Tork. She (Melanie Tork) says that even though he never left Arizona, has a spiritual connection very large with Spain.
Makes a lot of tortillas, among them this, which plugs spinach to your shoots.
*The food plugging is the latest fashion in the united States. It is about developing techniques for plugging healthy food to the children. The food pluggers we have a leader, a journal of battles and a lot of rules. Among them, the most important: never force to feed the boys. That's why we make meals in which they don't like (and we eat) is disguised. You can see more stories and recipes of food plugging here.
always + spinach
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 1 bunch of spinach leaves
- 2 eggs
- Salt and Oil
Recipe tortilla of potato and spinach
so I passed Melanie
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Fry in hot oil.
2. Chop the clove of garlic and saute in oil. Before it is golden, add the leaves of spinach washed. Saute until it faints, for about two minutes just.
3. Shred with the minipimmer the spinach until it is a smooth paste, without pieces (here is the secret of the food plugger, which are not chips that plugged in can be identified as undesirable).
4. Beat the eggs and mix them with the green pasta. Add the potatoes and salt and pepper. While mixing, crush with a fork or spoon a little of the potatoes.
5. To make the tortilla de papa: put the mixture in a frying pan with a little hot oil. Crush with a spatula. Once it is browned, turn with the help of a plate and cook the other side. I this the wanted finite so I did it in a large skillet. The time and temperature will depend on that you stay more or less dry inside.
6. Serve as if you were taking the child a tortilla of potatoes normal. Poker face.
This is the tortillaca
flavor is quite similar to the normal, ideal for plug