Sauce for Grilled Fish: fácil, ráask, summer
The question of every midday hot: what to do to eat rich and fresh?
No, salad does not, dear. I can't eat ALL the summer salad.
What about grilled fish?. Great. Out fish to the sheet.
What I tirás a wave please? I'm not in the hospital.
Good, good, good. Here the sauce for grilled fish that makes the difference between prendé-the-air-and-make-a-pasta and let-them-eat-the-balcony-who-is-cute.
A cousin of tartar sauce. Was very good.
insurance you have at home
- 2 cditas. capers
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. old mustard (or another that you have)
- 1/4 of chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Recipe sauce for grilled fish
easy, quick, summery
1. Chop the onion very small and a teaspoon of capers (reserve the other).
2. Mix with the rest of the ingredients: mayonnaise, mustard, oil and lemon. Add salt and pepper. Careful, the capers are already salty.
3. Beat until well combined all the ingredients.
4. Serve over the fish once warm.
Porn Capers: as you know, we, the members of Porn Capers, the lodge of worshipers of the caper, we wrote a haiku every time we eat capers. Here's mine from today:
Waves that burst