Salad Caribbean&bath;to Avocado and Mango: let's talk about depilaci’n
I notice that I'm going to talk about hair removal.
Does that not have anything to do with it? I tell you one thing: in Spain, “caribbean” is a type of hair removal. Groin caribbean.
Is the brazilian (aka: dug deep) and the caribbean (aka: Hitler).
The denominations of both types of style remover hide a strong bias on the brazilian women, and the caribbean.
Because there is the hair removal normal.
And to what is called normal epilation?
Well, let's say that is the just and necessary: that's exactly what comes out out of the bikini. No more, no less.
Once explicit our frame of reference, let's move on to the premise hidden in this simple description:
to. Normal, is plucking
b. There is a normal way of shaving, and others are not
c. The normal form of waxing removes only what would be the neighbor of a tent on the beach, outside of the bikini. It is normal that the neighbor's tent to see us in bikinis
d. The shape is not normal waxing also removes what would the neighbor's tent, if we were to remove the bikini. It is not normal that the neighbor's tent to see us without bikini
e. Brazilian and caribbean are ways not normal hair removal
f. Brazilian and caribbean show the neighbor of tent what is under the bikini
g. Brazilian and caribbean are not normal
h. Brazilian and caribbean are a little sluts
i. Caribbean is more of a slut than brazilian
Look at everything that the depliladoras Spanish think and callan. Tremendous guild the epilator Spanish, how much pacatería.
Not like here, people of the world, women's open that we have only one name for hair removal groin: dug. And thereafter a indicates: deep, deeper, a little more, (affectionately) Hitlerite, total.
Because the idea should be to allow every woman to find their style remover and with your neighbor's tent freely. Because women of a Free Nation we don't go around pointing out what hair removal is normal and what isn't. Because in this country if there are that judging someone is the fact... and that strange breed of women who decided not to shave.
-Pauline, are we not going to pass up a salad?
Oh, I'm sorry. I hung up. My salad caribbean. It is a delight. Caribbean because it takes avocado, mango, and coconut. Just for that.
Attenti to detail of the toasted coconut. I loved it and I will be using it in most preparations.
Hope you enjoy it!
one day I will speak of that “strip tail” could be a cut of meat
- 1/2 mango
- 1 avocado
- Green leaves: spinach, arugula, lettuce
- 2 tbsp. shredded coconut
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 piece of chili pepper
- 1 slice of onion
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
Salad recipe for caribbean avocado and mango
and “bozo” is a good name for width
1. Wash and arrange the green leaves in the bottom of the salad bowl.
2. The mango and the avocado, cut into large chunks and arrange them over the leaves. Add salt and pepper.
3. The grated coconut: toast in a frying pan, empty, and hot, it is a matter of a few seconds. Out before, when only the bottom looks toasted and the top white. Stir with a spoon, the coconut will toast out of the fire and it will end up all ochre-coloured (gorgeous...). Shower the salad with this coconut.
4. The dressing: the piece of onion, small, chop it with the cilantro. Chop also the piece of chili pepper and mix it all. Add first the lemon and then the oil. Mix vigorously to tie everything together. Spice it up with this dressing the salad.
This is the salad caribbean
the coconut gives it a touch crispy cool