Mussels Spicy: the mejill’n dutyíto be a vegetable
The mussel should be considered a vegetable. Because one can empathize with the different creatures of God, although the coma... but the mussels... that animal as some animal.
To start it doesn't have arms, or anything like that, no. Why? Because it doesn't need. Moves little, lives still, stuck to a rock. Do not eat other animals. Nor do they have an attractive form, such as sea stars. The animal should be able to enjoy this delight without the guilt. I don't know, it seems to me.
That excuse me Biology but for me the mussels are closer to the fungus that of the animals.
And they don't have eyes. They don't have eyes!!!
So never you're going out in finding Nemo, Mussel.
on these mussels spicy
they are very rich, ideal to accompany a rich beer. Can be made not spicy (by adding sweet paprika), or more spicy: adding a chili whore bare chopped to the sauce.
- 1 tray of mussels
- 1 tbsp. big butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp. of cayenne pepper (or paprika, if you don't like spicy)
Recipe for Mussels in Spicy
you will love
1. Wash the mussels and place them in a pot without water.
2. Bring to medium heat, with pot covered, for about 15 minutes, or until they open up the mussels.
3. Meanwhile, melt in a pan the butter and saute the garlic in it.
4. Add the tablespoon of paprika and stir. Remove from the heat.
5. Place the mussels with all of the water that have been released within the pan. Move to the water and the spicy sauce combined.
6. Serve on a platter and pour the spicy sauce over the top. Rain with a little more paprika.
And here my mussels spicy
they are so rich