Anchovy sauce for Pasta: Fácil and Ráask
“Lancholita” I was telling my nonna Masarotta to the anchovy. Anchoítas, I wanted to say. But he did lancholita.
Here goes then, this anchovy sauce for pasta, strong, assertive, antibeso, with lancholita. Exquisite.
for 4 people
- 400g. pasta-dry or fresh
- 7-10 anchovies
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 handful of green olives (or black)
- Salt, olive oil, pepper
- 1 pinch of chili pepper spicy/”hot pepper fucking bare”, as we say in Argentina (optional)
Recipe Anchovy Sauce for Pasta
1) Chop the onion, the piece of chili pepper (if set) and saute in oil.
2) When it is half cooked, add the anchovies cut off rudely. Go then crushing them bit by bit until a dough forms (with the heat, the anchovies disintegrate).
3) Add the tomato , minced, lower heat and cook until the tomatoes take on an intense colour (I added a tablespoon of tomato puree, but you do not need).
4) add salt and pepper bearing in mind that the anchovies are quite salty, taste before.
5) Remove from the heat and add the oregano (not too much) and the olives cut to the middle.
6) Cook the pasta as directed on the package and cast it. Bath with the sauce and stir well to make it stick.