Alb’ndigas de Chorizo Spicy: chorizo is the new r&field movie
Because chorizo is the new arugula.
on this appetizer
I want to especially recommend to try it out. At 7 in the evening. With a beer. Or a Sunday mid-day. It is a one-way trip. I promise.
for a small supply
- 2 fresh chorizos (if you're in Spain, chorizo criollo)
- 4 tbsp. bread crumbs
- Version 1: 1 clove of minced garlic, 1 tbsp. paprika
- Version 2: 1 clove of minced garlic, 3 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- Version 3: 1 tsp. rosemary minced, 1 tsp. smoke solid and 2 cditas. of chopped walnuts.
Recipe meatballs of chorizo spicy
1. Remove the skin from the chorizo.
2. Add the bread crumbs and join. If using more chorizo, the amount is 2 tbsp. of bread crumbs for each sausage.
3. Separate into 3 equal parts.
4. Add to each part, the ingredients of each variant. On the one hand, garlic and paprika. To another, garlic and parsley. To the last, rosemary, nutmeg and smoke solid.
5. Form balls of the desired size. The ideal is that you are not very large, more or less the size of a walnut. This is so that desgrasen well in cooking and become crispy.
6. Put in a baking dish without anything underneath.
7. Lead to oven safe. At 15 minutes, move a little bit for cooking couples. The chorizo is desgrasará and the meatballs will be very very crispy. They are a delicacy. Can be accompanied by a sauce that combines.
My albondigas de chorizo
by looking at the sun